Garage Games ONE – the event that started it all. With nearly 500 competitors last year, we look forward to entertaining you back in Woodstock GA. We have a new outdoor venue, and a new date. You won’t have to fight with the Superbowl crowd this year, February 11-12th.
As always, this event is set to test your overall fitness and work capacity. We have fun WOD’s that will have you dirty and smiling at the end. The outdoor back woods environment that we have found, will see to that. We will cap registration as we begin to fine tune our WOD’s.
In addition, all competitors that do both days of competition will receive a limited edition embroidered fleece jacket (working on this now). We will not produce these other than for this event, nor will they be sold in our merchandise store. Compete, and get one!
We will have a massive wedding type tent for competitors and vendors. It will be heated.
If you wish to bring your own tent and heat, please do so.
everything is subject to change as I’m working out all the logists now but trying to give details now
Saturday Feb 11th – Individuals
Click here for details
Sunday Feb 12th – Teams Rx/Scaled
Click here for details
teams size is 4 with any combination of male/female
but each female will get a bonus to your team (still working on this part) and it will be big.
each teammate must resgister individually and with the SAME TEAM NAME!!! so we can match you up
If you’d like to do a team but dont have teammates, then post a note on our FB page.
4 teammates x $80 = $320
$80 for individual registration
click me to register
8am check in
9am events start
4pm events end (we hope)
You may register for both days. If you do both Individual and Team, then you will recieve a limited edition hoody
if you do one day then you will still get a shirt, but no hoody.
New Location for 2012
RX – for those that can do movements and weights listed
Scaled – for those that have issue with skills and weights
Beginner – for those that are new to crossfit
- everyone will have 2 rankings: Overall and Age (like a 10k race)
- all divisions will also recieve a placing for age group with a list of placings online. Your heats will be created based on your grace time and age.
- each person will be ranked in the overall group (for points) and medals.
- age divisions will look like this (but its still being edited):
Youth, Teen, 20-25, 26-29, 30-33, 34-37, 38-41, 42-45, 46-48, 49-51, 52-54, 55+
- you will get 2 rankings. Overall ranking for Garage Games Series Points and then your Age Division
- the top 3 people in each overall division ranking will be removed from the Age Division ranking (this follows the 10k race method)
-Heats will be created by using grace time (if you provide one) inconjunction with your age. If you didn’t give us a Grace time then it will be just your age.
-Each WOD will be worth the same amount of points
- You will be ranked by finishes and 1st place gets 1 point, 2nd gets 2, etc
- Lowest number of points wins. Ties go to best placing.
- If you DNF an event you get either the MAX time, zero reps, zero weight. There are NO partial scoring.
- Everything will be posted on google docs for your viewing.
- You may bring a personal tent and use the grass as long as you do not get in the way of the WODs
- This park is very primitave. We will have 10 toilets and we will have a tiny generator for official use. We will have a 70x40ft heated tent. RSB catering will be selling paleo food and hot drinks.
- You should bring a chair, blanket, all your water, change of clothes, multiple shoes, your own rope/chalk/tape
- We will have several vendors there: apparel, shoes, and more.
-Volunteer and get a shirt. Volunteer all day get lunch. Volunteer all day both days get the volunteer hoody
-Compete 1 day, volunteer 1 day (all day) get both shirts, a lunch, a volunteer hoody.